9th Okinawa Hawaii Ocean Energy Symposium
This year, GOSEA will again be organizing the 9th Okinawa Hawaii Clean Energy and Economic Development Symposium www.okinawahawaii-oews.com We cordially invite your participation for a successful strengthening of the cooperation between Hawaii and Okinawa. In addition to continuing the main themes of economic development and ocean energy, interest in working on developing science and energy education has blossomed in Okinawa through the annual student exchange and discussions at previous workshops. We look forward to robust discussions on education, the environment, ocean energy, and deep seawater use.
Event Details:9th Ocean Energy and Economic Development Symposium & Workshop
- Date: September 28-29, 2018
- Location: Gushikawa Community Development Center, Kumejima
- Host: Okinawa Prefecture
- URL: http://okinawahawaii-oews.com
- Related Events: 6th International OTEC Symposium (Okinawa Mainland) (9/26-27)
- Hawai’i County – Kumejima Town Sister City 7th Anniversary Reception (9/28)
- 2018 Kumejima Hawai’ian Festival (9/28-29)
- *For more information please refer to the event website.