7th International OTEC Symposium
Announcing the 7th International OTEC Symposium (Host: Executive Committee, Chair: Hyeon-Ju Kim of KRISO)
The International OTEC Symposia have taken place annual over the past 7 years as a venue to share the latest trends and news and create new opportunities for OTEC (Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion) by sharing information and exchanging opinions among international government, academic, and private sector stakeholders.
The Symposia has previously been held in Hawaii, South Korea, Malaysia, The Nethernlands, France, and in Okinawa. This year will be hosted in Busan, South Korea.
From the 7th International OTEC Symposium Website:
- Dates: September 26-27, 2019
- Venue: Busan Port Passanger Terminal (BPEX)
- Program : Two days and Optional Tour to Deepsea Ocean Engineering Basin in Busan and Offshore Industries R&D Center in Geoje City (holding site of 1MW OTEC Plant after Field Demonstration)
- More Information : Call for papers is currently open. The due date for Presentation abstracts is June 30, 2019.
- Website: http://otecsymposium2019.com