Report on Regional Revitalization Utilizing DSW
The Okinawa General Bureau Cabinet Office, on October 6, 2017 uploaded summary and full versions of a report on the possibility of regional revitalization utilizing deep seawater. The purpose of the survey was to discuss the possibility of DSW utilization in isolated island areas. With the largest intake in Japan, they investigated and analyzed the current situation in Kumejima to provide stakeholders a systematic examination of potential seawater intake expansion.
OGB Summary (in Japanese).
OGB Full Report (in Japanese).
" News" :Archive
- [Information]Concerning Travel to Kumejima during COVID-19
- [Publication Information] Report on OTEC and Deep Seawater Use in Okinawa by “Power Academy”
- FY2019 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
- Governor Denny Tamaki Visits Kumejima
- Special Adviser to the Prime Minister Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi visits Kumejima
- FY2018 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest