Report on Regional Revitalization Utilizing DSW
The Okinawa General Bureau Cabinet Office, on October 6, 2017 uploaded summary and full versions of a report on the possibility of regional revitalization utilizing deep seawater. The purpose of the survey was to discuss the possibility of DSW utilization in isolated island areas. With the largest intake in Japan, they investigated and analyzed the current situation in Kumejima to provide stakeholders a systematic examination of potential seawater intake expansion.
OGB Summary (in Japanese).
OGB Full Report (in Japanese).
" News" :Archive
- [Rohto Pharmaceutical Press Release] Opening of “Kumejimaru Café” and Launch of Craft Beer Prepared with Kumejima Deep Ocean Water
- Report on the Signing Ceremony for the Memorandum of Cooperation on the Hawaii Okinawa Partnership on Clean Energy
- Release of Kumejima Town Energy Vision 2020
- News Article Published on Support for Expansion of Kumejima’s Seawater Intake
- [Information]Concerning Travel to Kumejima during COVID-19
- [Publication Information] Report on OTEC and Deep Seawater Use in Okinawa by “Power Academy”