Okinawan Governor Visits Kumejima
Governor Onaga visited Kumejima on January 13, 2016 for an administrative inspection and exchange of views. As part of the visit, the governor spent time at the Okinawa Deep Seawater Research Center, Sea Grape Farms, and Kuruma Shrimp Farms, in addition to the Okinawa Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Demonstration Facility.
For more, please check out this article in Japanese and English.
" News" :Archive
- [Rohto Pharmaceutical Press Release] Opening of “Kumejimaru Café” and Launch of Craft Beer Prepared with Kumejima Deep Ocean Water
- Report on the Signing Ceremony for the Memorandum of Cooperation on the Hawaii Okinawa Partnership on Clean Energy
- Release of Kumejima Town Energy Vision 2020
- News Article Published on Support for Expansion of Kumejima’s Seawater Intake
- [Information]Concerning Travel to Kumejima during COVID-19
- [Publication Information] Report on OTEC and Deep Seawater Use in Okinawa by “Power Academy”