Okinawan Governor Visits Kumejima
Governor Onaga visited Kumejima on January 13, 2016 for an administrative inspection and exchange of views. As part of the visit, the governor spent time at the Okinawa Deep Seawater Research Center, Sea Grape Farms, and Kuruma Shrimp Farms, in addition to the Okinawa Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Demonstration Facility.
For more, please check out this article in Japanese and English.
" News" :Archive
- [Information]Concerning Travel to Kumejima during COVID-19
- [Publication Information] Report on OTEC and Deep Seawater Use in Okinawa by “Power Academy”
- FY2019 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
- Governor Denny Tamaki Visits Kumejima
- Special Adviser to the Prime Minister Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi visits Kumejima
- FY2018 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest