FY2019 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
The “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest, supported by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, has announced winners for the FY2019 contest. This year, 4th year students from Kumejima Town’s Otake Elementary school submitted an entry after participating in Energy Education Classes conducted with assistance from GOSEA.
We are pleased to congratulate the students on achieving the “Japan Energy and Environment Education Society Special Award,” which equates to third place! Out of the hundreds of submissions, only 30 were selected for awards. The Otake Student’s contribution is one of five awardees from Okinawa Prefecture.
A full list of winners can be found in Japanese via the contest website:
" News" :Archive
- [Publication Information] Report on OTEC and Deep Seawater Use in Okinawa by “Power Academy”
- FY2019 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
- Governor Denny Tamaki Visits Kumejima
- Special Adviser to the Prime Minister Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi visits Kumejima
- FY2018 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
- Receipt of the 7th “Made in Japan Award” Excellence Award (Point Pyuru Co.)