Cabinet Minister Yosuke Tsuruho Visits Kumejima
On April 24, Cabinet Minister of State for Okinawa and Northern Territories Affairs, Science and Technology Policy, etc. Yosuke Tsuruho, visited Kumejima. During his tour of Kumejima, he visited the Okinawa Deep Seawater Research Center and Okinawa OTEC Demonstration Facility in addition to Kumejima High School and other local facilities.
During his tour of ODRC, Director Shinichiro Kakuma, explained the facility and use of deep seawater in Okinawa. Professor Yasuyuki Ikegami of Saga University’s IOES explained the significance of Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion demonstration and research.
The Minister and others attending the visit were an enthusiastic audience, and we were happy to receive a variety of questions relating to the activities on Kumejima.
" News" :Archive
- Governor Denny Tamaki Visits Kumejima
- Special Adviser to the Prime Minister Mitsuhiro Miyakoshi visits Kumejima
- FY2018 METI “Our Life and Energy” Newspaper Contest
- Receipt of the 7th “Made in Japan Award” Excellence Award (Point Pyuru Co.)
- Report on Regional Revitalization Utilizing DSW
- Minister Yamamoto Visits Kumejima